MS(CS) Course Selection Fall 2013
All MS(CS) students are required to select courses for Fall 2013 semester from the following list of offered courses and email their selected courses at firstname.lastname@example.org till October 14, 2013. Students may add/drop course(s) on or before November 7, 2013.
Fall 2013 Semester CoursesCourse Code Course Title Pre Requisite Credit Hours Specialization
CS701 Theory of Computation MTH202 3 Requisite
CS702 Advanced Algorithm Analysis and Design CS502 3 Requisite
CS706 Software Quality Assurance CS504 3 Software Engineering
CS709 Formal Methods for Software Engineering MTH202 3 Software Engineering
CS710 Mobile and Pervasive Computing CS610 3 Computer Networks
CS718 Wireless Networks CS610 3 Computer Networks
CS723 Probability and Stochastic Processes MTH101 3 Computer Networks
CS712 Distributed DBMS CS403 3 Optional
[Offered to students who want to improve their grade in this course]
CS720 Thesis 6 Requisite
General Rules :-
1. In order to fulfill MS(CS) degree requirements, a student is required to pass all the four core/requisite courses, four specialization courses in his/her selected area of specialization and defend his/her research thesis.
2. A student can enroll in an MS level course only if he/she has taken all pre-requisites for that particular course.
3. In a semester, a student can enroll up to four MS level courses, i.e. 12 MS level credit hours. There is no restriction on the number of pre-requisite courses.
4. A student may attempt to improve a 'C' or 'D' grade in a course at most twice.
5. A student is eligible to enroll in thesis if he/she has completed 21 MS level credit hours course work with minimum CGPA of 2.75.
Commencement of Classes:-
Please note that Fall 2013 semester will start from 28th October, 2013.
If you have any query related to MS(CS) course selection, kindly contact us at email@example.com