Pages

Sponsored Links

Sunday 10 November 2013

Maulana Rumi's (RA.) famous qoutations 2013

Maulana Rumi's (RA.) name was Muhammad and his title was Jalaluddin but generally he became known as Maulana Rumi (RA.). He was born in the town of Balkh in 604 A.H. and belonged to the family of Hazrat Abu Bakr. His father's name was Bahauddin bin Hussain Balkhy. Muhammad Khwarizm Shah Balkhy (d 617) was his maternal grandfather. In 610 A.H. Maulana 's father, Bahauddin, left Balkh and settled in Nayshapur. 






I am merely a guest born in this world, to know the 

secrets that lie beyond it.      (Rumi♥)











Time is limited, and the abundant water is flowing 

away. Drink, before you fall to pieces.  (Rumi♥)




I am already under and living in the ocean of your                       love.     Rumi♥





"On my quest
I feel so confused and restless
Set on fire, my heart explodes
with the pain of separation.
In this struggle, I am caught forever
unless I go beyond this
‘You’ and ‘I’." (Rumi♥)


Whatever happens ,
just keep smiling and lose yourself in Love.(Rumi♥)




No comments:

Post a Comment